JOIN US FOR THE RELAX AND RECONNECT RETREAT FOR 4 NIGHTS!
Join us for the Relax and Reconnect retreat for 4 nights beginning on January 11-15, 2023 at the beautiful and luxurious Pachamama Resort in Todos, Santos, Mexico. This will be an intimate and enlightening opportunity to recharge, reconnect and reinvigorate your body, your mind, and your relationship, in a beautiful beach setting.
To be fully connected with others, you must first commit to deeply connecting with yourself. We invite you to connect more deeply with yourself and to love yourself through mind, body & breath awareness.
A true escape from your daily grind, we will offer you a chance to drop in a little deeper with yourself and in relationship.
We’ll offer yoga, fitness, guided meditation, breath work, delicious food, workshops in nutrition, cooking, and human connection, all aimed to help you ground into your body, feel energized, and have fun with each other. There will also be plenty of time to explore, surf, bask in the sun and sand, and a chance to meet new friends!
A TYPICAL DAY WITH US:
- Early morning fitness class, or beach run, or walk
- Delicious, organic breakfast
- Mid morning yoga class
- Individual or couples workshop
- Nourishing, locally prepared lunch
- Free time for beach and/or activities like spa, surfing, or mountain biking
- Sunset group guided meditation
- Delectable, freshly prepared dinner
SOME OF THE FEATURES THAT MAKE OUR RETREAT SPECIAL AND UNIQUE:
- Individual consultations for guided meditation, yoga therapy, nutrition, and relationship work
- Workshops to deepen the connections with our hearts, minds and souls
- A mindfulness-based cooking class using fresh, local ingredients
- Luxurious and unique accommodations in beautiful beach teepees (air conditioned) just a short walk from the ocean
- A beautiful fiesta del amor celebration to wrap up 4 nights of serenity and bliss
- 4 nights of luxurious accommodations in an air-conditioned beach teepee room with beach access, and daily housekeeping
- All meals, snacks, and non-alcoholic beverages, prepared locally on site (special meal accommodations can be made due to allergies, dietary preferences, etc)
- All fitness and yoga equipment will be provided
- Mountain bikes available on site for your use
- All classes, workshops, and celebrations
Meet our Founders
Lisa Shanken , Kelly McConnell, and Todd “TC” Cover
I am an Executive Functioning Coach, Certified Health Counselor, Certified Personal Trainer, Cooking Instructor, and Certified Yoga Instructor. I work with clients with learning differences and various mental health diagnoses (mood, disorders, addictions, personality disorders) to help with skills such as emotional regulation, organization, time management, and impulse control, always combined with a wellness spin including nutrition, body movement, and mindfulness. During the summer, I teach nutrition, wellness and yoga at music festivals around the country. I have been in private practice in Boulder, CO for 8 years and am originally from New York. When I am not working, I love spending time with my family, seeing live music, cooking healthy food, and practicing yoga.
I’ve been practicing BodyWork combined with Somatic Mind/Body healing for over 20 years. I am a Certified Yoga and Fitness Instructor, Yoga Therapist and Functional Movement Specialist. I was an endurance athlete for many years and helped athletes learn to recover more efficiently and guide people holistically out of pain. Through movement practices, bodywork, guided meditation and mindfulness sessions, I help people learn how to connect with themselves and their relationships with a deeper awareness. Through a combination of therapies and practices, I can help you awaken to a more present and peaceful way of being in your body. Originally from NH, I reside in Boulder, CO with my husband Marc, son Cody and Labrador, Turbo.
Todd “TC” Cover
I am a Transformational Coach for men and a certified masculine embodiment facilitator. The focus of my work is to help men create freedom within themselves so they can have more confidence and self-love, allowing them to step into their true power and potential so they can share it with the world. I work with men who are seeking to free themselves from the old paradigms, redefine masculinity for themselves, and step into greater authenticity.
By focusing on whole self-healing, I implement practices such as breathwork, embodiment, meditation, visualizations, trauma release, and movement.
My passion is to promote our greatest sense of awareness through the creation and facilitation of men’s retreats, sacred plant programs, community events, in-person, and online men’s groups. My home base is in Bend, Oregon, but I spend a lot of my time traveling and working with clients and groups around North America.
We look forward to connecting with you en la playa!!!
Feel free to email us at email@example.com with any questions.